2012-04-02

MONDAY WORKOUT

STRENGTH:
Plate Loaded Overhead Walking Lunges (Plates are the only loading option allowed)
10EA-10EA-10EA-10EA
* Here's the catch... The first 10 lunges are done walking forward, BUT the last ten must be done stepping BACKWARD... Any significant unlocking of the arms with the weight overhead means you have to start that set over... Perfect overhead positioning!!!

INJURY PREVENTION: 20 seconds of steady work followed by 10 seconds of rest
Tabata Mash Up... 16 Total Rounds (Alternating Movements)
1. Bent Over Barbell Rows (33#/44#)
2. Superman Raises (Arms Extended Straight Out & Use You Glutes To Raise You Up!)

POST ALL RESULTS TO COMMENTS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lunges are a real weakness for me I just have to keep working on them #15 plate.

Roger

Anonymous said...

30# for me on the lunges. I think if I went up sooner I might have been able to do 35#. I will have to remember that for next time and not wait so long to increase.
Erin