Get your lift on!
Make sure you come prepared with your lifting numbers...
STRENGTH: Just 8 minutes for this section so keep things moving!
5 reps @ 60%
3 reps @ 75%
2 reps @ 85%
1 rep @ 90%
* Only TWO MINUTES between sets so make weight changes quickly!
3 Position Clean & Push Press/Jerk
- Rep 1 - High Hang SQUAT Clean (No Overhead)
- Rep 2 - Below Knee POWER Clean & Push Press OR Jerk (Don't touch the floor on this one)
- Rep 3 - Squat Clean & Push Press OR Jerk (Starts From The Floor)
* You will have 15-20 minutes depending on class sizes to get the HEAVIEST LOAD possible... Just keep making appropriate jumps until you start missing a lift... 4-6 total sets...
Perform as many rounds and extra reps as possible of the following in FIVE MINUTES
1 Toe 2 Bar
3 Kipping Pull Up (No Butterfly)
5 Air Squat Jumps
* All of this equals 1 full round so should have high round scores on this one!
POST YOUR LAST SQUAT WEIGHT, BEST 3 POSITION C&J WEIGHT AND TOTAL ROUNDS PLUS REPS COMPLETED TO COMMENTS