2011-11-06

GREAT SUNDAY WORKOUT!

Amazing Work During A Tough Workout This Afternoon... It Was Great To See The People Who Finished Early Help Push All The Others That Were Still Trying To Finish...

That's A Point I Want To Continue To Emphasize... I Want You All To Feel Like A Part Of A Community Not Just Part Of A Gym... The Latter Mentality Is Why Only Around 10% Of The People That Have A Gym Membership Actually Use It... There Is No One There To Make Them Want To Go & No Other Reason To Go Since The Majority Of People Don't Know What They Are Supposed To Do When They Get There...

I Want Us To Address All Of This... Go To The Gym For You, But Also Because Of Who You Get To Go To Battle With When You're There... Go To The Gym, Because You Know You Will Have A Plan For Your Workout & Know It Will Make You Better, Both Physically & Mentally... Go To The Gym To Push Other People To Your Level Along With Pushing Your Abilities To An Even Higher One...

So I Want To Challenge All Of You To Get To Know Somebody New This Week... Introduce Yourself & Help Them Out If They Are Struggling Through A Workout Because I Guarantee They Will More Than Return The Favor At Another Time...

Let's Keep Pulling Each Other Along To Higher Levels Of Strength, Power, Fitness, Endurance, Etc...

Enjoy Your Rest Day Tomorrow..

JVB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the resaon i like to workout with alot of people. Misery loves company!!! and that workout was pure misery!!! :) Way to push yourself Lizz you never gave up and that is the biggest hurdle that you can overcome.

Roger

Anonymous said...

Thank you Roger! I completely agree with you about misery loving company. It is still taking me some time to not compare myself to those who do better than me. But, hearing and feeling ppl cheering me on just makes it so much easier to keep going. I'm a long time quitter but not anymore.