PRE-WOD ANTI-EXTENSION WORK:
2 Sets of the following done for QUALITY:
1.) Barbell Roll Outs (6-10 reps)
2.) Medicine Ball OR Stability Ball Jack Knives (4-8 reps)
* These are meant to be done SLOW and UNDER CONTROL with ABSOLUTELY NO LOWER BACK movement...
3 Part Clean Complex
- Rep 1 - Hang Clean (Power Catch OR Squat)
- Rep 2 - Front Squat (If you squat catch rep 1 this DOES NOT count as your front squat)
- Rep 3 - Squat Clean (From the floor)
* Get as heavy as possible in 5-6 total sets of the above complex...
You will have 15-20 minutes for this part
MORE POWER: :)
3 sets of 3 reps
* Use your best clean max to figure out your weights...
- Set 1 - 100% of your best clean
- Set 2 - 105%
- Set 3 - 110%
Perform a set every 2-3 minutes
Do as much work as your can in 60 seconds at each station with 30 seconds to transition:
#1 - Band Shoulder Stretching (Thick Black or Green Bands ONLY)
#2 - Band Pull Aparts (Small Blue OR Thicker Red Bands ONLY)
#3 - Band External Rotation (Back & Elbows Against Wall)(Small Red,Orange OR Purple)
Go through each station TWICE and get some quality reps in...
POST YOUR BEST LOADS FOR EACH LIFT TO COMMENTS