We will have THREE sets of Crossover Symmetry bands to use at the gym for the days we go overhead at the gym... So basically use them everyday :)
Some main points...
1. FLOSS/ROLL tight areas (Lats, chest, traps, back of shoulder) BEFORE using the bands
2. Also do a quick band stretch of the areas you flossed & rolled BEFORE starting the bands
3. On EVERY band exercise really focus on ribs down and shoulders down before starting movement (no shrugging at any point)
4. Do the Activation exercises IN THE EXACT order they appear on the chart
5. Don't overdo the band tension & do 5-8 reps of each exercise... Once you get the hang of things it only takes 2-3 minutes
6. Do the best you can to really feel things in your Lats, lower traps and internal shoulder muscles instead of upper traps & neck
Try things consistently for 2-4 weeks and let us know what you think!