Barbell skills and WOD!
3 Position Snatch
- Rep 1 - HIGH HANG Squat Snatch (There can be NO lean over the barbell for this one)
- Rep 2 - BELOW Knee Power Snatch (Barbell DOESN'T touch the floor)
- Rep 3 - SQUAT Snatch From The Floor
* Lots of different spots on this one so really hammer good positions and keep the weights BELOW 85% of your best 1RM snatch
Try this progression on for size on this one:
Set 1 - 50% 1RM
Set 2 - 60% 1RM
Set 3 - 70-75% 1RM
Set 4-6 - 75-85% 1RM
20 minutes to work on these positions...
10 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls (65#/95#)
10 STRICT Presses (65#/95#)(Barbell must be cleaned into position)
* As many rounds and reps as possible in 7 minutes *
Use 65-70% of your best Press 1RM if 65#/95# is too heavy for you...
The goal is to get 5+ rounds at a minimum for this one...
Watch that lower back position on the high pulls just because the weight for this movement will be light...
POST YOUR SNATCH WEIGHT AND YOUR TOTAL ROUNDS TO COMMENTS