Time for a little Post-Open fun...
Pick any or all of the following and practice and make things as hard as you like...
Option #1 - Push Ups & Single Arm Push Ups
- Use an elevated barbell, band assist, etc for Push Ups, but no knees
- Single arm... Start with and elevated bar, use band assist & give the floor a try
Option #2 - CLOSE GRIP Handstands & HSPUs/Ring HSPUs OR Holds
- Start with Headstands on a mat & handstand holds on a wall
- Try some negatives, then move to STRICT HSPUs & move your hands in to increase difficulty
- Give the rings a go if you want!
Option #3 - Ring Dips
- Start with Holds, Negatives then try some movement
Take 30 minutes to practice what you like... Challenge yourself and have some fun with things...
:30 Hanging L-Sit Hold
20 Russian KB Swings (Really emphasize hinging at the hip & really working hips/hamstrings)
* 3 rounds... NOT FOR TIME
Pick the heaviest weight on KB Swings that allows you to stay on your heels through the whole swing...
POST ANY GYMNASTICS MILESTONES TO COMMENTS