READ THIS POST!!
Possible class time changes for Thursday nights starting the new year depending on what kind of feedback we get...
Currently we have 5:30, 6:30 & On Ramp at 7:30pm...
We are considering moving everything up an hour, so we will have 4:30, 5:30 & On Ramp at 6:30pm instead... 4:30 has been a bigger, more consistent draw, BUT you would still have an option to perform the daily WOD at 6:30pm during on ramp if ABSOLUTELY necessary on your own... But this should only be a last resort if you can't make regular class...
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ASAP... GO OR NO GO?!!
Post thoughts to comments
8 comments:
You know I'm a fan of 4:30 classes!
I think 430PM classes would be great on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I really hope that you will be able to keep the 630 PM classes. When I'm on the dayshift, my work schedule usually only allows me to come to the 630 classes.I certainly don't wanna take space from on-ramp.
I think a 430 slot for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday would be great. I hope that you will be able to keep the 630 pm class, because when I go to days in January thats the only class I usually can make.
Thanks
Marty
430 thursday would be great
dave
430 would be excellent for students and monday through friday workers. It would be nice to be able to do the wod at 630 for shift workers who might not be able to make the earlier classes, as long as room permits it.
Bob and I hope you can keep the 6:30pm classes as we get off work at 5:30 and the earliest we can be there is 6pm. We would have to continue to do the 6:30pm class (on our own) if you change the class. Perhaps changing the 6:30pm class to a 6pm class may help?
I will probably only be able to make 6:30 on Thursdays, that is literally the ONLY day I would need 6:30 class but understand if that can't happen, would try to find out another option.
I ditto what Bob/Lisa have said. I work pass 5:30pm a lot and having the 6:30 classes have helped big time.
Post a Comment