What a great way to end such a successful first 10 months as a Crossfit affiliate... I did a similar holiday get together a little over a year ago and we had 10 people, today we had almost 45 come to MoJo's tonight and this isn't even HALF of our community at CFH...
I never imagined things building this quickly from our humble beginnings at the UNO weight room back in Dec 2010 and I'm extremely grateful to all of our members, especially the ones that have been around since the beginning, for spreading the word about us and bringing us to within 3 people of 100 active members!
I owe you all a huge debt of gratitude and will do my best to repay it by giving you the best Crossfit experience I can for as long as you are with us and try to help you realize your full potential as a Crossfitter...
Thanks again, everyone!!
1 comment:
Justin and Brandon, thank you for giving us the best CrossFit experience Omaha has to offer!
Post a Comment