The CrossFit Games Open season is quickly approaching, as many of you know. From time to time, you may see past Games workouts pop up, so you may test your mettle. If you are on the fence about signing up for the CrossFit Games Open, or even if you are convinced you don’t ever want to compete, these workouts still provide a solid test. With data from the numerous athletes who have completed them in past seasons, you can look up how you fare against some of the best in the game. :-)
As Many Rounds and Reps As Possible in 10 Minutes:
30 Double Unders
15 Power Snatches (75/55)
*Your score is the total number of Repetitions completed for the entire workout. The Power Snatch is arguably the fastest method of getting the barbell from the ground to overhead, that being said, this workout allows for ANY method of transporting the barbell from the floor to overhead, including Clean & Jerk. Post your score , and any scaling, to comments!!!
17 comments:
JK - 3 rds & 3 snatch
3 rounds/ 5 snatch. Should have scaled the d.u. :(
4 rds @ 53#
32 du total & a few fleshy tiger stripes for when I did them wrong!
4.5RDS (scaled 10Double Unders each round)
3 rds + 2 snatch
singles
could have tried du .. didn't want to mess it up so stayed w singles
4 full rounds plus 15 jumps-singles
dave
3 snatch shy of 4 rds...
6 1/2 rounds + 1 Snatch Rx'd
3 rounds + 13 DU - Rx'ed because Brandon told me I had to :) Probably time I quit using excuses to get out of double unders
6 rounds + 25 DU’s Rx
practicing du’s on tuesdays is paying off!
And I just realized I was not doing the same WOD as everyone else, which also helps....only 10 snatches each round....ego has been properly adjusted back :)
4 + 6 DU's rx'd
5 rounds Rx'd
Brendan
3 RDS + 8/15 snatch (scaled du to 10 with 3 singles in between - dang I need to master these du)
6 rds + 8 du
3 + 30 du & 10 snatch RX'D
3 1/2 RDS (20 DU'S)
-Dani
Post a Comment