Not quite to 70 today, but we will definitely take the 58 athletes we had in today!
Remember the beauty of Crossfit is that it uses real life, human movement done in endless combinations at high intensity and relatively short time domains, BUT to get the absolute FULL BENEFIT you must experience this kind of intensity AT LEAST FOUR OR MORE DAYS PER WEEK to really take advantage of the full benefits from our type of training...
We want you to be a true member of the CFH family & get to know us and as many other members as you can so you have another reason to get to the gym more often on top of getting a great workout...
Ok, let's see more of you guys that haven't made it in for a while AND those of you we see a lot already even MORE often! :)
1 comment:
I've had pneumonia. I miss you guys and I'll be back as soon as I can
-Becky
Post a Comment